About Leon Goodman
A public servant who is determined to take "Public Service" to the next level. Well Versed Attorney who believes that integrity, compassion, and fairness play a major role in the judicial system, especially when it comes to young people. This will help to rehabilitate and reintegrate young offenders back into our society. Leon Goodman will be the kind of judge with experience, integrity, compassion and fairness.
- Assistant District Attorney with the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office for 14 years. Worked to ensure that victims as well as those accused, were fairly treated by the courts. Personally tried thousands of cases. Focused on education over mass incarceration to empower the youth with a sense of accomplishment.
- Built and maintained a successful legal practice for over 5 years focusing on criminal matters in the adult and juvenile system. Successfully represented numerous clients in mental health court.
- VOLUNTEER SERVICE:
- Volunteer Adjunct Professor, Temple University Beasley School of Law, Red Cross Disaster Clinic, working with the Director of the Red Cross House, doubled the size of the clinic who's mission it is to assist victims of disaster with their legal issues.
- Volunteer Trial Practice Instructor, Imhotep Charter High School
- Lifelong Resident of Philadelphia. Graduate of Central High School, and North Carolina Central University (BA), Villanova Law School (JD), and Temple University (LLM)
- Member, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, and Philadelphia Bar Association, and Central High School Alumni Association
PLEASE DONATE NOW
Please support the Goodman for Judge campaign by making a generous financial contribution today!